“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this website;
“we”, “us” and “our” are references to campintents.com of the united kingdom.
2. Our Website
- The information, content, and material available on the website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the website is as up to date as possible.
- We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause except where this is caused by our negligence. We aim to keep the website as up to date as possible.
- You must not interfere with the working of our website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system or website.
- Our website is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). It is not for commercial use and you are not permitted to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
3. Your Information
- Where we have requested information from you to provide goods or services, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the goods or services to you and for marketing and credit control purposes (the “Purpose”). The Purpose may include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time where we believe that the goods or services offered by such third parties may be of interest to you or where this is required by law or in order to provide the goods or service to you.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information. There will be a small charge for this service.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this website and any trade marks or marks used on the site vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our website.
Please Note. Campintents.com some times uses images which are released under creative commons https://creativecommons.org/. If you are an owner of an image and find that there is an image on our website which belongs to you please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate and remove when checks have been made.
5. Linked Sites
There are a number of links on our website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 7 business days. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com
7. Limitation of Liability
- GREAT CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT AND ERROR FREE. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURRED. WE CANNOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FIT FOR PURPOSE, TIMELY, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR REPRESENTS THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR ACCURACY.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES TRANSMITTED TO YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM VIA OUR WEBSITE OTHER THAN WHERE THIS IS CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- WE HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT INTERNET FRAUD AND ENSURE ANY DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU IS STORED AS SECURELY AND SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.
8. Payments/Terms For Campsite Listings
- FREE LISTING you can advertise for free there is no payment required
- BRONZE £1 per month, The payment of £12 is required on day one of the campsite listing been published to our website the listing will last for 365 days and if not renewed with become a free listing and lose the benefits of the bronze listing.
- SILVER £3 per month, The payment of £36 is required on day one of the campsite listing been published to our website the listing will last for 365 days and if not renewed with become a free listing and lose the benefits of the silver listing.
- GOLD £5 per month (FEATURED LISTING) the payment of £60 is required on day one of the campsite listing been published to our website the listing will last for 365 days and if not renewed with become a free listing and lose the benefits of the gold listing.
- PLATINUM £7 per month (FEATURED LISTING) The payment of £84 is required on day one of the campsite listing been published to our website the listing will last for 365 days and if not renewed with become a free listing and lose the benefits of the platinum listing.
- All listing payments are non-refundable after 14 days from the day the listing is published. you must contact us within the 14 days to cancel and we will arrange a refund.
- payments are made via PayPal on the day the listing is added.
- By adding a listing you are agreeing that you will pay the correct amount for adding a listing to our website and agree that after the 14 days cooling off period the will be no refund given.
- You agree that camp in tents (campintents.com) is not held responsible for errors, crashes and hacks. If there is a period where our website is not accessible for 30 days or more then we will issue a refund for that 30 day period.
- You agree that adding a campsite is your responsibility and all images and text must be original or have permission from the copyright owner to use the content you upload or enter on campintents.com
- You agree not to falsy use information or mislead our visitors.
- you agree that the information you enter is correct and update, not to use any violent or hate speech or use offensive language.
- campintents.com has the right to terminate accounts without notice or reason if a paying customers account gets terminated a refund will be issued.